though i have a hometown, ottawa, i am a nomad at heart. this blog will take you with me on my travels near and far. currently said travels are taking place in Guatemala and they will continue for the next 4 months (at least). stop by for my regular updates coupled with photos it just might make the cold land you hail from feel that much warmer (or colder if you are the jealous type).

Monday, September 20

my guatemalan adventure!

i know that i have been mr. MIA for the past long while now but in that time i managed to put together a collage of video shorts from my time in guatemala and i post it now to share with you. for me, memories flood back when i watch it  and i imagine for those of you who i met along the way the same will be true for you. and for all of you friends and followers who tuned in regularly to read watched or looked on as i conquered guatemala this should be fun or at least a worthy distraction to life.


enjoy!     my guatemalan adventure



No comments:

Post a Comment