though i have a hometown, ottawa, i am a nomad at heart. this blog will take you with me on my travels near and far. currently said travels are taking place in Guatemala and they will continue for the next 4 months (at least). stop by for my regular updates coupled with photos it just might make the cold land you hail from feel that much warmer (or colder if you are the jealous type).

Sunday, December 27

HUGE NEWS

i have big news to report. after long time of remaining stationary i will be heading to Guatemala for a 4 month education and adventure!

there is no plan merely some ideas, including but not restricted to:
spanish school
photography
volunteer
backpack
(maybe a week for my padi in the bay islands, honduras, but that's assuming i will be able to find the time)

it has been ages since i stuffed my backpack and took off with no direction other than a plane ticket. since buying this latest ticket i have been bursting with excitement.

i am exhausted and have to go. i apologize for such a boring a limited post but i felt it was important to share on my travel blog my impending travel adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment