though i have a hometown, ottawa, i am a nomad at heart. this blog will take you with me on my travels near and far. currently said travels are taking place in Guatemala and they will continue for the next 4 months (at least). stop by for my regular updates coupled with photos it just might make the cold land you hail from feel that much warmer (or colder if you are the jealous type).

Wednesday, February 10

my attempt to learn spanish - the plan: fly into cancun january 9, travel through belize to xela, guatemala for a month of spanish lessons. another tw

as you know i am back in canada for a short spell but this morning i came across a very fun blog of a young lady doing much like i was doing and thought that while you can't live vicariously through me, we could all live vicariously through others like her...thoughts? well like or not here it is.



my attempt to learn spanish - the plan: fly into cancun january 9, travel through belize to xela, guatemala for a month of spanish lessons. another two months to make my way back to cancun by april 20. - WorldNomads Adventures

1 comment:

  1. Hey Damon!

    I hope you are doing well. Loved the footage of the para sailing (or whatever you call it) man it looked like a blast! Thinking of you and sending you all of the best, positive energy that I can.

    Take care-
    Amy - San Pedro

    ReplyDelete