though i have a hometown, ottawa, i am a nomad at heart. this blog will take you with me on my travels near and far. currently said travels are taking place in Guatemala and they will continue for the next 4 months (at least). stop by for my regular updates coupled with photos it just might make the cold land you hail from feel that much warmer (or colder if you are the jealous type).

Tuesday, February 2

t minus 12 hours.......

there is not much time to write now as i would (no offense) spend my last few hours in this lovely little community with new friends and new family. in fact that has kind of been the case lately as i am sure you noticed but that does not mean that i've been up to nothing, you will soon discover that it is quite the opposite.....during my 22 hour trip home (gotta love cheap last minute flights) i hope to cut some video, work on some photos and write up some of the last few days in the hopes of ignoring the 'present' - siting on a plane, sitting in an airport, getting overly aggressively searched at the airport. 


so cheer up folks, damon is coming home! so clear you calendars and get ready to make me dinner and have me sleep on your couch 'cause it is going to happen!'

No comments:

Post a Comment