though i have a hometown, ottawa, i am a nomad at heart. this blog will take you with me on my travels near and far. currently said travels are taking place in Guatemala and they will continue for the next 4 months (at least). stop by for my regular updates coupled with photos it just might make the cold land you hail from feel that much warmer (or colder if you are the jealous type).

Saturday, January 30

wish it wasn't the fact but....

i just booked my ticket home. boo.

i leave wednesday in the am from guatemala city and transfer in miami airport 7 hours later. i will be landing in toronto at 11 pm and going directly to my sisters. the next morning i will drive back to ottawa with my wonderful mom. the only thing i am waiting on now is an appointment from my doctor.

like i said, it sucks but it has to be done so home i go for a short "intermission" from my exciting CA adventure.

more when i have more.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that D...just a bump in the adventure I'm sure...keep your chin up...thinking of you, Jenny B

    ReplyDelete