i just spoke with the doctor who told me thought not necessary to get on the plane tomorrow, within the next few weeks would be wise. considering it could be carcinogenic (but also could be not) he recommended taking it all off sooner than later. today i have a much cooler head than yesterday when i wrote my venting blog and it is true cooler heads do prevail.
the smart move with this information is to get it sorted in a reasonable timeframe as waiting can be the biggest mistake should the news be bad. i would hate later to realize that a quick trip home could have saved me years of anguish (if not more). all that is to say i am now looking into flights back home within the next few weeks (oh joy). if i look really hard i can find some silver lining.....
1 - see mom and dad
2 - see my sister and her beautiful family
3 - opportunity to get a small artisan co-operative off the ground with some preliminary sales and groundwork.
so maybe life doesn't suck that bad, maybe this will all get sorted and i can smile (and mean it). maybe this is just the sort of catilist i didn't even know i needed (for what i don't know but then again i didn't even know i needed it!)
thanks for all the messages of concern, they go along way when one is so very far away. i will keep you posted.
fun with macs